Sunday, August 7, 2011

What do I do about my Daughter who's lazy and doesn't give a crap about school?

I have a teenage daughter and all she likes to do is shop for designer clothes and lay around on the beach all day (we live in Miami Beach), or be at the gym, or with friends partying. She hasn't been doing well in school at all, yet she's very pretty and very popular. She doesn't have motivation to study and focus on academics. She doesn't want to have a job. She doesn't care about college. She is simply lazy. She says she's not interested in anything unless its modeling or something glamorous. I told her that's not reliable and she needs to set a goal and needs an education. Then she said her goal was to marry a Billionaire and be taken care of forever! What do I do about this girl? I'm worried about her, and her mother just spoils her, I have too, but now that's she's almost 17 I'm getting worried about her future, and I'm afraid she won't even graduate high-school on time!

No comments:

Post a Comment