Monday, August 8, 2011

Which career is better, nurse or air stewardess?

I've been thinking which career I should pick, I'm 20 years old and have completed both a pre-nursing course and airline course but still don't know which job I prefer. I've gone to a few cabin crew interviews but didn't get through and I'm starting to give up on it now as its not as glamorous as it was in the 60s and most of the airline staff seem to be very snobbish and fake while on the nursing side I only worked in a nursing home and I absolutely hated it and I never got to work in a hospital therefore I don't know what its like to be a real nurse. I've got to pick a career and stick with it as I cant keep doing courses forever so I'm taking the summer to think about it, so guys any advice would be extremely helpful as I cant figure out what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment