Thursday, August 11, 2011

What kind of model would be best for me?

Ok, I am started to get into modeling but before I tell my mom I have to find out what exactly what I am doing. I am a girl who is 11 years old, I am almost 5'. I have honey or sandy blonde hair ( depends on lighting ) and hazel eyes. I have full lips and straight white teeth. i have those cute tiny freckles on my nose, but you can't see them from over 3 feet away. I am partially tan. Great at posing, singing, and acting. I am 103lbs. And would love to be a model with glamorous costumes, and stuff. I am not stuck-up, and I am bubbly, up-beat, loves to be around people, and I have a pretty great smile!!! And how do you think I should tell my mom what i want to do? I would really be nice for some advice thanks! And i know it that its alot of hard work and commitment, but i am willing to do anything for it. Bye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment