Tuesday, August 9, 2011

How do I get this annoying racist girl to leave me alone?

This girl wont leave me alone. She makes fun of me because Im mixed, my mom is Puerto
Rican and my dad is black and mixed with white, she makes all these jokes calling me a piece of sh**t and talking about how the UK is better and that shes all glamorous up there. shes keeps saying that I live in texas so I have to catch what I eat and etc, and she keeps saying she has a life but she wont leave me alone .All these insults telling people that I eat dog and saying that Im a ******* and all of this is NOT true. She keeps getting on my nerves and no one likes her because shes racist, but she bothers me mostly because she knows it really bothers. Ive tried ignoring her but shes still doing the same thing. How do I get her to leave me alone?

No comments:

Post a Comment