Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Bleeding/spotting with a little cramping during very early pregnancy!?

hello, I just recently found out I was pregnant I don't know how far along I am as my appointment is not until the 11th but yesterday I was spotting brown and then it turned into blood, not heavy like my period but a little more than spotting. I rested and this morning it has turned back into brown spotting and the cramps are gone, they were not very strong cramps to begin with just an uncomfortable feeling. I did call my doctor and she said that as long as I am not in severe pain and the spotting is not soaking up a pad an hour everything should be fine. Obviously I am nervous reading about miscarriages but I know some women do bleed during pregnancy. Any suggestions? Anyone else have this and go on to have a healthy baby?

No comments:

Post a Comment