Thursday, August 4, 2011

Classy but affordable wedding decor/centerpieces/ect. website(s)?

I've been searching for my wedding centerpieces and decor. The only website I can find online that has CLASSY but affordable options is shopwildthings.com. I have a couple things from that site I'm considering... but before I decide are there any others out there? Unfortunately my fiance and I have to pay for the wedding ourselves and don't have much to spend. So since I can't have the glamorous wedding I've always wanted, the plan is to keep it simple but still classy. We don't want to pay more then 60 on each centerpiece just to give you an idea of our budget on one thing. I've checked out all the local rental stores nearby (up to 100 miles) and they either don't have what I'm looking for, or they just look cheap and outdated. We can't afford to hire a decorator or planner. Any suggestions, good websites for any wedding ideas/planning would be wonderful. We still have a year and half before the date, but are starting to get things here and there now so it's more affordable paying as we go. We've been together for 7 years, I'm 25 and he's turning 27 in another month so we can't push it back any more! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment