Sunday, August 7, 2011

Survivors of holocaust are mainly from what occupation?

I survived the Holocaust as a teenager, and today i moderate Yahooé Remember_The_Holocaust, (Remember_The_Holocaust-subscribe@yahoog… I made the most of each day since i appreciate the joy of living, I was succesful as an economist working in Washington DC working for 6 US Presidential administration, I am also the person who initiate the idea i= of US presidential election debates, endorsed then by the first lady Eleanor Roosevelt and other notables.My proposal headlined US newspapers widely when I proposed the US presidential debates. if you go to wikipedia on the history of US presidential debates I am given credit for it, The Nixon Foundation , blog of the Nixon museum gives me also credit for being :the spark"that led to the debate between VP Nixon and Senator Keendy in l960. The archives of the U of Maryland where I was when I made the proposal also does record it. Further, an articlewas written about it on Huffington Post, by a writer Kate Kelly, See: a href="http://www.huffingtonpost.com/kate-kelly/the-american-spirit-perso_b_268138.html" rel="nofollow"http://www.huffingtonpost.com/kate-kelly…/a

No comments:

Post a Comment