Sunday, August 7, 2011

I had a period the 2nd week of June & 2 weeks later experienced more bleeding whats going on ??

I already have an appt for tues but still wondering whats going on?..I am 25..Im use 2 heavy periods with lots of clots & severe cramping..period lasting 4 about 7 days sometimes 8 days....i have had previous tests & cleared that everything is normal..but I had my normal period...heavy & all the 2nd week of June it ended & me & my fiance had intercourse... a week or 2 later i was just watching tv..& felt my vagina was wet(sorry if tmi)..i went 2 the bathroom & wiped it was a pinkish discharge..then brown discharge..next day it stopped ..then on the 3rd day i peed & wiped it was pink discharge again later that day became a bright red with a small clot...but never enough 2 come onto a pad 4th day became a darker red & a little was on the pad...wiped it was still darker red throughout the day...5th day which carried ova til july 1st i peed & wiped it was gone..i'm convinced its not my period bc i'm use 2 a much heavier & longer period & if so 2 in one month ?..any thoughts? Also headaches & a lil abd pain...

No comments:

Post a Comment