Saturday, August 6, 2011

Embarrassing period stories?

I got my first period while I was on vacation with my best friend, Ireland, and her family. And Ireland has a very, very hot older brother, Matt. One day, Ireland's mom and dad go out to supper by themselves so me and Ireland and Matt go out just driving around the city (Chicago). I was wearing light colored jeans and a sweatshirt and so was Ireland. We stop somewhere to eat and me and Ireland get out of the car and start into the restaurant when Matt comes up behind me and says, There's stuff all over your butt. I feel the back of my jeans and they're super wet. So me and Ireland run into the bathroom, and I pull down my pants and there's blood everywhere!! I freak out and start crying because of how embarrassed I am. Me and Ireland go back out to her brother, and Ireland whispers to him that I started my period. He blushes deep deep red but shrugs out of his jacket gives it to me to tie around my waist. Then we had to ride to the nearest walmart, where I had to buy a new pair of pants and pads and tsmpons. Anyone else? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment