Friday, August 5, 2011

Could i be pregnant? implantation bleeding? what ?

I already have a dr appt scheduled for tues.but need thoughts...ok..I usually have irregular periods..heavy w/ lots of clots...lasts for 7 sometimes 8 days..soo 2nd wk of June i had my period last for 7 days heavy & all with clots & cramps..sometimes pressure in my bottom..(which i hve had test ran all say normal)..it ended me & my fiance had intercourse..a wk later i felt my vagina was wet(sorry if tmi) i went 2 the bathroom & wiped it was a pink discharge later that night it was brown discharge..the next day it was gone..had sex again..later that day pinkish discharge again in a clear discharge..later it became bright red with a small clot.i wore a pad but wasnt enuff 2 come onto it.4th day it was a lil on the pad still bright red.5th day which was july 1 bck 2 pinkish discharge... 2day jul 2nd nothing..i'm convinced it wasnt a period..bc wasnt my normal heavy period...& if so 2 periods in 1 mo ???? .other symptoms was headaches & mild abdominal pain...anyone have any thoughts on whats going on ?????

No comments:

Post a Comment